Meet Pamela J. Green
“Before you obtain a seat at the table, you have to show up as if you already have one. If you already have one, make your presence known.”
Pam also travels the country, beginning conversations with businesses and professional groups. From leadership effectiveness and executive presence to HR strategy and conflict management, she facilitates discussions across the business spectrum. Pam has provided support to organizations such as HUD, Exostar, FEMA, and PepsiCo, to name a few, by invitation.
Her Leadership Learning Circles™ program also continues to grow. The intensive program trains and develops leadership teams. Pam educates and coaches executives towards long-term achievements and sustainable development.
HOW PAM CAN HELP
- Learn conflict coaching skills using proven, ICF credentialed coaching methods and strategies.
- Understand collaboration, when it’s useful and how it’s best leveraged.
- Resolve conflict, boost retention, engagement, satisfaction, and productivity.
LEADERS PAM SUPPORT’S
- Business and Human Resource Professionals
- Individuals responsible for Business Strategy
- Managers responsible for a team, group, or business unit
THE RESULTS YOU CAN EXPERIENCE
- Improved focus, alignment, and cooperation.
- Prevent strategic drift.
- Enhanced communication.
- Reduced negative conflict.
- Achievement of goals.
HOW PAM WORK’S WITH CLIENTS
- Conference Keynote Speaker
- Business Consultation
- Conflict Coach Training Program
- Executive Coaching
- Corporate Training
You may Need Pam’s Help If…
- You want to boost your credibility, retain and develop employees, demonstrate quantifiable ROI, and earn more money, let me teach you how to coach.
- Your organization wants greater innovation, better efficiency, communication, and improved workflow, let me help you collaborate.
- You would like to turn destructive conversations and interactions into positive conflict, allow me to help you achieve mutual resolutions.